3 Tips on Facebook Ads that will save you time and money!
On this week’s video, we’re digging into three must-know tips for any healthcare professional that is about to launch any paid campaign or Facebook ads. Hint: these tips will save you plenty of time and money!
Before moving forward, you might be asking “What is Facebook Ads?” and should I be using paid campaigns? The simple answer comes in the form of a question: Do you want to reach more prospective patients? Do you want to increase brand awareness of your clinic? or Do you want to increase referrals of patients via word-of-mouth online? If you answered yes to any of the above, chances are you’re ready to start with paid campaigns.
Here are some of the tips you’ll learn about in this week’s video:
- What content NOT to use for your paid campaigns
- Common ‘rookie’ mistakes that can be avoided by using a simple tool
- Messaging and language that’s not allowed in ads, which will get picked up by Facebook and disapprove your paid campaigns.
- What’s the difference between boosting a post and creating an ad campaign.
About Facebook Ads:
Facebook Ads is a platform that allows you to have ads on both Facebook and Instagram. Ads can appear in News Feed on desktop, News Feed on mobile, and in the right column of Facebook on desktop.
Facebook ads are targeted to users based on their location, demographic, and profile information. Facebook ads can be as simple or sophisticated as you want them to be. Create and run campaigns using simple self-serve tools, and track their performance with easy-to-read reports.
Have you just started with aligning your website, social media channels, online patient reviews, and Google Analytics?
If so, then you’ll really benefit from using our FREE guide to social media for dental clinics.
We’ve taken many of the tactics we’ve used with our own dental clients and have compiled this detailed guide for you, where you will learn about:
- How to decide which social media platforms are right for your practice.
- Why Google My Business is so important to set up properly
- How to plan your content & what your social media policy should include
- How to analyze your effort and how to measure the ROI of your social media marketing