We’re derailing from our typical talk on marketing on our YouTube channel to talk about smart financial strategies you need to consider as a dentist and for your dental practice.
We have guest speaker Michael Martella, who’s a Senior Financial Investor at Assante Management. He specializes in working with dentists & doctors and he’s doing a quick deep dive into some of the most important financial considerations you need to be aware of as a dentist.
Some of the points/ questions answered covered were:
- Why for female dentists it’s important to be issuing a T4
- Taxation efficiencies for dentists
- Should you be drawing a salary, or have a combination of salary and dividends
- and more…
Have you just started with aligning your website, social media channels, online patient reviews, and Google Analytics?
If so, then you’ll really benefit from using our FREE guide to social media for dental clinics.
We’ve taken many of the tactics we’ve used with our own dental clients and have compiled this detailed guide for you, where you will learn about:
- How to decide which social media platforms are right for your practice.
- Why Google My Business is so important to set up properly
- How to plan your content & what your social media policy should include
- How to analyze your effort and how to measure the ROI of your social media marketing