Have you heard of Facebook’s latest feature (Creator Studio) which now allows you to publish and schedule posts on Instagram and IGTV directly from your desktop?
So what is Creator Studio?
Creator Studio brings together all the tools you need to effectively post, manage and measure content across all your Facebook Pages and Instagram accounts.
If you don’t want to use a third party tool to schedule posts to go to your mobile, you can now do so from your desktop without downloading any third party software. All you need to do is log into Facebook and go to Creator Studio where you will find all your Facebook and Instagram pages.
Bonus challenge: take action! Look for a video you’ve already created for your dental practice, and follow the next steps to get more views on your video:
- Watch our YouTube video so that you know how to use creator studio to upload a video on to IGTV.
- Tag us @npdigitalmarketing on your video
- We’ll share your video on to our Instastories so that you get more views and further reach!
Watch this video to learn how to use Creator Studio to schedule and publish posts.
Have you just started with aligning your website, social media channels, online patient reviews, and Google Analytics?
If so, then you’ll really benefit from using our FREE guide to social media for dental clinics.
We’ve taken many of the tactics we’ve used with our own dental clients and have compiled this detailed guide for you, where you will learn about:
- How to decide which social media platforms are right for your practice.
- Why Google My Business is so important to set up properly
- How to plan your content & what your social media policy should include
- How to analyze your effort and how to measure the ROI of your social media marketing