Make your Instastories more catchy and attractive with these three simple hacks!
Why would a dental clinic use Instagram stories in the first place? Two reasons: 1. to turn followers into patients and 2. to get more prospective patients to learn about your clinic!
With millions of daily active users, Instagram stories has become one of the leading social media features.
When creating your monthly content calendar, it’s important to incorporate Instagram Stories into your content strategy. Some of the reasons you should do that are:
- Increases visibility: posting stories allows you to stay current in feeds and to increase your chances of being seen
- Diverse content: with stories, you can get creative and post different kinds of content.
- It Disappears after 24 hours: this means you can post more “out of the box” content, promote events or specific treatments without having it stay on your photo feed forever.
Ask any social media manager and they will tell you that Instagram stories is the way to go! Watch this video to learn what more you can do with Instagram Stories and different hacks to make them pop! And, you can always follow me on Instagram and check out how I put my stories to use!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this video:
- How to start a group chat on Instastories.
- How to create an event countdown using stickers.
- How to post multiple photos on Instagram stories.
Have you just started with aligning your website, social media channels, online patient reviews, and Google Analytics?
If so, then you’ll really benefit from using our FREE guide to social media for dental clinics.
We’ve taken many of the tactics we’ve used with our own dental clients and have compiled this detailed guide for you, where you will learn about:
- How to decide which social media platforms are right for your practice.
- Why Google My Business is so important to set up properly
- How to plan your content & what your social media policy should include
- How to analyze your effort and how to measure the ROI of your social media marketing