As a dental clinic are you wondering what is the point of social media? How do I measure ROI?
Well, we make to make sure your Social Media goals line up with business objectives. Measuring social media ROI is key to securing results for your social marketing strategy. It also shows you what’s working and what’s not—allowing you to shift resources and tactics to be more effective.
ROI stands for “return on investment.” What that means for your social media strategy depends on your organization’s objectives (brand awareness, revenue, patient satisfaction, new patients, etc.). But generally speaking, social media ROI is the sum of all social media actions that create value.
Measuring social media ROI is important for many reasons, for example:
- It shows the potential impact social media can have across your business.
- It shows you where your efforts and resources are being used most effectively.
- … And it also shows when they’re being wasted, so you can shift tactics as needed.
- Finally, it helps you better understand your audience and patients (what they care about, what they respond to, what they are looking for etc.)
Here’s what you’ll learn in this video:
- How to set social media objectives and what they are.
- How to set up tracking mechanisms
- Finally, how to use these to measure your ROI
Have you just started with aligning your website, social media channels, online patient reviews, and Google Analytics?
If so, then you’ll really benefit from using our FREE guide to social media for dental clinics.
We’ve taken many of the tactics we’ve used with our own dental clients and have compiled this detailed guide for you, where you will learn about:
- How to decide which social media platforms are right for your practice.
- Why Google My Business is so important to set up properly
- How to plan your content & what your social media policy should include
- How to analyze your effort and how to measure the ROI of your social media marketing