This week’s guest speaker needs no introduction! I have a real treat for you…
Best-selling author, and national speaker Minal Sampat, author of “Why Your Marketing Is Killing Your Business: And What To Do About It” joined me in this week’s episodetotalk about how to build the right marketing strategy for your dental practice!
And here’s a spoiler, she always starts out by cutting 20% of your dental practice’s marketing budget.
Here are some of the points that we cover in this deep-dive interview:
- How to find inefficiencies in your dental practice’s marketing plan.
- Which platforms should you REALLY be on the attract new patients into your dental practice.
- Which metrics should you focus on to make the most informed decisions
- How should you go about various target audiences as a specialty practice (i.e: are you a pediatric office, or are you an OMFS?)
- The ONE role that you absolutely need within your practice to DOUBLE YOUR PATIENTS!!
And so much more…
Minal’s strategies have been featured in Forbes, Huffington Post, Dentistry IQ, and DrBiscuspid. Need I say more?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then this is THE video for you!
Have you just started with aligning your website, social media channels, online patient reviews, and Google Analytics?
If so, then you’ll really benefit from using our FREE guide to social media for dental clinics.
We’ve taken many of the tactics we’ve used with our own dental clients and have compiled this detailed guide for you, where you will learn about:
- How to decide which social media platforms are right for your practice.
- Why Google My Business is so important to set up properly
- How to plan your content & what your social media policy should include
- How to analyze your effort and how to measure the ROI of your social media marketing