Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13.
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). Those rights include the following:
• We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until one of the following happens: (a) you ask us to delete the information, (b) we decide to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) we decide that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it;
• However, we will retain all information required to (i) comply with laws, (ii) settle future transactions, and/or (iii) provide proof of past transactions. Such information is destroyed when no longer needed.
• Notwithstanding the aforementioned clauses, once your account is deactivated, NP Marketing reserves the right to retain certain information, stripped of identifying information, for the purpose of improving its Website and Services.
• You have the right to request access to your data that we store and the rights to either rectify (correct) or erase your personal data.
• You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
• You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
• To the extent that you provided consent to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
• In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to require NP Marketing not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling and direct marketing) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing, NP Marketing will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
• You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the GDPR.
• We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
Information that We Collect
Personal information: means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
Non-personal information: Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, IP address, browser type, the dates and times that you access our website, and the specific pages you view, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. If you are using a mobile application, our servers may collect information about your device name and type, your phone number, your country of origin, and other interactions with our application.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your first and last name, email and mailing address, phone and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
When you subscribe to the Services on our Site our payment processor will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and direct deposit information.
We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
● When you post messages on the Services or on a Social Media Site (“SMS”) where we have a page or presence (collectively “SMS Pages”), the information contained in your posting may be republished on our Site and other users may be able to see them.
Information Collected via Technology
● In an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
How We Use Your Information
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
1. Create and administer your account; and
2. Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you; and
3. Correspond with you; and
4. Process payments or refunds; and
5. Contact you about new offerings that we think you will be interested in; and
6. Interact with you via social media; and
7. Send you a newsletter or other updates about our company or website; and
8. Deliver targeted advertising; and
9. Request feedback from you; and
10. Notify you of updates to our product and service offerings; and
11. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems; and
12. Administer contests or giveaways; and
13. Generate a profile that is personalized to you, so that future interactions with our website will be more personal; and
14. Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use; and
15. Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
16. Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
17. Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
Use of Non-Personal Information
If our information practices change at any time in the future, we will post the policy changes to the Site so that you may opt out of the new information practices. We suggest that you check the Site periodically if you are concerned about how your information is used.
We make use of location-based data for our website to connect you with other users near you that can either offer or are in need of Services. If you choose not to allow us to access your location, some or all functionality may not be available to you.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to perform marketing; to run data analysis; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company.
Links to Third Party Websites
Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
Security of Your Personal Information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Cookies, Log Files and Web Beacons: Like many other Web sites, we make use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.